Our team of experts not only provides appraisals, but we also establish a clear practice transition plan. We identify buyers, establish financing, and work with you on lease assignment. Because our specialization group consistently evolves with the market, we’re keenly aware of the challenges the landscape presents to practitioners, placing us in a strategic position to help you start negotiations.
Our practice valuations are done by utilizing four methodologies, including a summation of assets, capitalization of earnings, and the comparable sales method.
For those interested in selling a practice, we:
- Provide an opinion of value or full appraisal
- Offer tri-layered valuations
- Can review an existing valuation by another appraiser
- List the practice for the seller
- Provide a credentialing plan for transition
To see a sample of one of our reports, click here.